Here at Quality Pest Control and Maintenance we are experts in the field of pest control and building inspections meaning we are the perfect fit to meet all your properties needs.
We stand out above our competitors by offering
- Online reservations
- Free quotes
- Phone to seek advice and speak to real experts on 0422 805 251
- Email: email@example.com
- We take the hard work out of dealing with third parties. This means we will ensure outstanding service by liaising with agents, vendors, property managers and owners to gain access to the site/property.
- No hidden fees, our quotes are final with no added travel fees. You will be provided with a full Building and Pest Inspection report via email or post within 24 hours of the work being completed. These reports are easy to follow with no jargon to ensure you understand the findings. You can also call and follow up with the inspector to clarify any findings from the report.
Our inspectors are qualified to carry out inspections in accordance with Australian Standards AS4349. 1-2007 and AS4349.3;
Building and pest reports provide you with accurate advice on the state of the property as an investment or prospective home owner. The benefit of a combined pest and building inspection is that the report will outline the state of the building in addition to testing for termites, pests and borers which can be detrimental to the building. You will receive an outline on the condition of the buildings:
- Roof void
- Roof exterior
Why to Carry Out Building and Pest Inspections:
- Locate hazards or potential safety defects.
- Identify maintenance costs, repairs or potential renovations.
- Prevent problems from occurring in your existing home and save money on damage caused by pest activity.
- Identify and deal with pest/building issues before they become major defects.
- Locate any live termite or timber pests.
- Uncover any termite or pest damage.
- Identify any evidence of prior termite or timber pest treatments.
Building and Pest Inspector
Our services are carried out by inspectors with experience in the building industry. You will receive a service superior to anywhere else because our inspector demonstrates excellence in the Victorian regulations and building codes alongside the Building Act 1993.